Sunday, December 14, 2008

A good way to start things

As our soccer team could not get a win our basketball team did as we beat the other team by twelve.I was very scared going up against a kid that was two heads taller then me and probably weighed sixty pounds more then me. But I still beat him getting more then 22 rebounds my mom lost count at that 22. She said "I got more offensive rebounds then defensive." I led my team in rebounds. I thought the coach on the other sideline was going to explode he yelled at thet kid so hard I wouldn't be surprised if that kid cried but it was his father after all. The people who are on my team are named Jacob White, Chaz Johnsen, Sam Montgomery, Todd Newbold, Drake Downs, Colten Bailey, Harley, Tanner and Ian. the last three I do not know their last names. The first game was great even though I didn't get my lucky number 15 jersey, but I did wear my Kyle Korver socks and I am sure that that helped.

1 comment:

Nikki and Kevin said...

Congrats on the big win! You are such a great team player and athlete that no matter you're opponents size you will put up a good fight.