Saturday, January 24, 2009

One Up and One Down

On Friday our soccer team played against the USA soccer team including a couple friends of mine we played very well and I played almost all the 1 half and a bunch of minutes in the 2 half and had 7 headers and 1 assist leading to 6-2 win over USA. My basketball team thought it was easy from here on out but we were wrong terrible wrong we got beat by nine and I had 10 rebounds offensive and defensive for the 3rd week in a row. We just lost all hope after down 4 at half. there was this gigantic kid my coach was joking around and said " I am going to need to have his birth certificate". Did I mention that he had a mustache!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jake, your soccer team sounds like they are doing well. As far as basketball goes, maybe a sharp elbow to the groining of the boy with the mustache would have increased your chances. Talk to you soon little whipper snapper!